Partners in Education
- What is P.I.E.?
- Partners in Education is a volunteer group whose mission at St. John’s Lutheran School is to promote communication among parents, teachers and administration; to direct and coordinate parental support of the school through assistance activities and social functions; and to facilitate a loving Christian approach toward St. John’s Lutheran School for the advantage of its students and teachers.
- Who is a member of P.I.E.?
- YOU are!! P.I.E. is open to anyone from our school or congregation who is interested in the education of our children and support of our school.
- What are the P.I.E Committees?
- Book Fair, Celebrate Families, Concession stand, Entertainment Night, Family Events, Lenten Supper, School Logo Wear, Teacher Appreciation and Yearbook.
- CLICK HERE to read about each committee
- P.I.E Meeting dates 2018-2019:
- Watch for upcoming dates towards the end of summer.
- All meeting dates and times are subject to change.